Hydro-isolation of roofs
Hydro-isolation of roofs represents placing the membrane on the roof base, which has a role of protecting the structure from penetration of humid and water from atmosphere. Rolomatik applies technique of stacked system, which, in addition to hydro-isolation, provides thermal isolation of the structure. Such a system also provides fire protection in accordance with valid regulations.
Compared to other roof coverings, hydro-isolation of roofs by stacked system has several advantages:
- Very small roof slopes – 0.5 degrees
- Covering complex and complicated roofs
- Secure processing of all roof penetrations (ventilation openings, light domes, penetrations of electrical installations, …)
- Enables additional roof modifications
- Flat roofs are divided into two groups according to their use:
Impassable roofs – A system of impassable roofs does not allow the passage of people or storing materials. Only the passage for the needs of maintaining the system is allowed.
Passable roofs – This system allows stay of people, but they are not designed for heavy loads.