Marantec STA-1 is an ideal solution for operating industrial sectional doors, both panel and aluminum. The production of the transmission mechanism from quality materials with constant lubrication ensures a long life of the gear motor, without failures. It is used for all door dimensions up to 30 m2.
It is equipped with a control box (control key plate CS300) and a device for automatic stopping of the door in the upper and lower position. The control panel enables the connection of optional elements of the segmental door assembly, namely: photocells – infrared sensors, safety contact tires, electronics for remote control with modules for programming remote controls. The output of the control box is a PGP cable 5 x 1.5 with a three-phase UKO – UTO socket 16 A, so when planning it is necessary to bring the power cable PGP 5 x 1.5 to the place of installation of the control box on the motor side at a height of 1 , 5 m from the floor. For the installation of one such engine, it is necessary to provide a minimum space on the side of the opening for mounting the engine of 300 mm. In the event of a power failure, the door can be opened via springs and a chain from the floor.
- engine: 380 V AC 50 Hz, 2,1 A
- engine power: 0,37 kW
- maximum torque: 100 Nm
- operating temperature: od -20 do +60 °C
- protection class: IP 54
- direct transmission
Control unit CS 310
The CS 310 control unit allows easy system operation and is standard.
External control unit functions and benefits:
- Programming using the 3-way navigation key on the clear text LC display
- Convenient programming of digital limit switches on the control unit itself
- Various connection blocks for connecting control devices and safety devices
- Integrated error log
- 4 programmable relay outputs and two programmable inputs
- Integrated MS-BUS interface for connecting expansion modules
- Integrated protection for the second shutdown option is built-in as standard
- Powerful power supply for other devices (24 volts DC / 500 mA)
- FU motor versions are automatically recognized by control and special functions
- unique programming structure
- fast programming in just 3 steps
- Plug & amp; Play feature
- fixed position of all menus and functions
- precise display, logical and practical
- easy connection via coded system socket
- automatic recognition of connected modules
- constant control of all BUS devices
- easy programming of functions on the device itself
- centralized notifications of failure of any module
The manual reducer is a flexible and economical alternative to the operation of industrial sectional doors using a motor reducer.
- Material: galvanized steel
- Dimensions: height 199mm, length 165mm, width: 74mm
- Door weight: up to 350 kg
- Shaft diameter: 25,4 mm
- Transmission relationship 1:3
In addition to the standard protection system, they provide additional security.
Ideal for attracting attention. When the door moves, the signal lamp lights up using energy-efficient LED technology.
Remote control module
Allows you to easily extend the control unit to wireless control
They are available with one or four buttons for different functions, door and light control
Control and control the system from the inside with three buttons with the OPEN / STOP / CLOSED functions. The buttons are marked with clear symbols.
Waterproof outdoor unit for key management and control.
Wireless PIN keypad
External system management and control unit using a four-digit PIN code. Waterproof, with illuminated buttons and protected from vandalism.
Easy-to-use device controls via card reader or key fob, for a maximum of 2000 users.